Thursday, September 20, 2007

I had to enter this one.....

There are a ton of contest out there in blog land but this is one of the few that I actually take the time to enter. 5 Minutes for Mom is giving away a pink Dyson vacuum!!!!!!!!!!

When we were stationed at RAF Alconbury in England I had a friend who just raved about Dysons but would not pay 240 GBP for it just to move back to the states in a few years. I had not heard much about them, dh and I were relatively isolated from the British culture we lived on base and did not have British television. Well then I began to see ads for them on TV at friends houses and wanted one myself. Fast forward to moving back stateside. Y'all have no idea how much things change in three years unless you are not around fro those three years. Among those changes were Dyson vacuums in the states. I don't have one yet, right now we don't need one since our floors are mostly hard, but it would be awesome to win one.

Head on over to enter for yourself. DH uses one at work and says its the best vacuum ever.

No comments: