Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Proverbs 31:10

OK so I don't know about all of you but I LOVE this woman, she fascinates me, I want to be this woman. I read every book I can on her, I read the chapter over and over again, I have print outs of it in various places in my house. I often times fail at my goal, rising while it is yet dark? Phewy, who wants to get up at 3 am in the summer to make that goal, she obviously lived where the sun does not wake up so early LOL, then on the other hand in the winter I can sleep till 7 and still be up while it is yet dark, HA!

So here is what I'm thinking, let talk about her, lets study her, I will post a verse everyday and we can talk about that verse and how it applies to us, how we can emulate this woman in this modern world. Many of us may have a pretty good idea about her, but there are some who may not of even heard of her.

So today

Proverbs 31 :10

An excellent wife, who can find?
For her worth is far above jewels.

What are your thoughts on this verse?

Post a comment or link to this post and make an entry on your blog.

No comments: