Sunday, July 29, 2007

I havn't fallen off the face of the earth.

I promise I haven't. I have been very busy sewing though. I did a denim skirt that is sitting in the wash pile and I will take pictures of soon (I hope) maybe even with me modeling it, but that I'm not sure. I also did a high chair pad cover since my little one is sitting and eating solids a bit now.

I have also done a couple of projects that will be listed in my store. Last night I did this purse






It's a simple tote but it has this great lining inside of it

It's a hippy themed fabric that I found on the remnant table at Joann's. Go on over to my store and take a look if you are interested.

I have also put together a couple of baby slings. They are reversible pouch style slings with denim on one side for durability and then a fun print on the other for style. Each sling is custom made for the person who it is intended to be worn by. I made several of these slings before Olivia was born and I LOVE them. I do not use them as much now as she would rather sit in her exersauser (AKA her Command Center) where she can supervise all that goes on in the house, but when she was tiny and always wanting to be held it was a life saver. I still use it when I go to the store because she does not like to sit in her car seat while I shop and I can't say that I blame her.

I hope to get these Items listed by the end of the day so come on over if you like.

Have a wonderful day.

No comments: