Thursday, July 19, 2007

Sailor Dress & Hat


OK this isn't the best picture for showing the details of this dress but it is a cute picture isn't it?
I made this sailor dress out of a remnant piece of red and white seersucker that was just big enough for this dress and a matching hat. Olivia got to wear it for the first time to the picnic her daddy's squadron had last Friday and it's now sitting on my ironing board to be ironed thus the reason for no detail pictures.
Ah, and the picture.....she is sitting in the drivers seat of the car. DH had forgotten to put the stroller in the car before we headed out the door. I was still getting things in the house and instead of strapping her into her car seat he strapped her into the drivers seat. I don't think she quite knew what to make of it.

1 comment:

Mrs. Anna T said...

These are very cute! You are so skilled! :) Well, compared to me at least, I only know a few basic stitches :)